Only a blanket from Big D could have this many features and not be custom! Long-wearing turnout has a waterproof and breathable 1200 Denier rip-stop exterior. Tailored shoulder gussets fit the natural curve of the shoulder. VELCRO® brand and double buckle front closure reduces shoulder rubs. All stress points are reinforced, seams are double sewn and heat-sealed, rear darts are tailored not just folded over. The 210 Denier taffeta show lining reduces coat damage. Navy or Forest Green with coordinating trim.
New exclusive design to Big"D" Fitted shoulder gusset- engineered to fit the horse. Smooth inside seams- no lumps or bumps to rub off shoulder hair. 600 denier outer waterproof layer. 1000 gram virgin fiberfill with Big D Showcoat lining. Heat sealed seams
These blankets have an outer-shell of 1200D polyester rip stop fabric, waterproof and breathable functionality that is unmatched by our competitors in the market. This is the ultimate rain sheet to keep your horse warm and dry in all types of inclement weather. A high neck and extended tail flap make this rain sheet the best rough weather blanket you can find for storms in any season. Rain blankets should be durable and functional and this one is the smart choice for foul weather. The front closure system is strong yet easy to adjust when you are wearing gloves.
DARK BROWN ONLY
All Around HD 1200 D Euro Cut
Weatherbeeta Original 1200D Standard Neck Medium/Lite Weight Turnout
Weatherbeeta 300D Growing Foal Blanket.
Style # 619163
Weatherbeeta Original 1200D Standard Neck Medium Weight
· Waterproof and Breathable
· 1200D Ripstop Polyester Outer
· Medium 220g of Polyfill
· Strong 210D Polyester Lining
· Traditional Side Gusset
· Twin Chest Straps
· Adjustable Removable web/elastic Leg Straps
· Large Tail Flap for ultimate protection
· Measuring Instructions – Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of the chest around the side of the body to the point of the horse’s rump, just before the tail. If your horse ends up measuring between sizing always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions – Machine wash with cold water. Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air dry or machine dry/no heat.
· Horses Turned Outside Without Shelter – Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours yours horse may still get wet, especially in the neck and tail areas.
· When using a blanket or sheet it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.