Weatherbeeta Original 1200D Standard Neck Medium Weight
· Waterproof and Breathable
· 1200D Ripstop Polyester Outer
· Medium 220g of Polyfill
· Strong 210D Polyester Lining
· Traditional Side Gusset
· Twin Chest Straps
· Adjustable Removable web/elastic Leg Straps
· Large Tail Flap for ultimate protection
· Measuring Instructions – Stand your horse as square as possible, measure from the center of the chest around the side of the body to the point of the horse’s rump, just before the tail. If your horse ends up measuring between sizing always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
· Washing Instructions – Machine wash with cold water. Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air dry or machine dry/no heat.
· Horses Turned Outside Without Shelter – Turnout Sheet and Blanket materials are waterproof and designed to keep your horse dry, however if your horse is turned out in a field without a run in shed or shelter during prolonged rain or heavy downpours yours horse may still get wet, especially in the neck and tail areas.
· When using a blanket or sheet it is critical to monitor the fluctuating climate and temperatures even with a blanket that is waterproof and breathable. The wicking properties of a breathable blanket are designed to wick away normal body heat, when a blanket is too heavy the heat and moisture cannot be wicked away fast enough causing your horse to sweat. The temperature and the length of your horse’s coat will determine what weight of blanket you should use. For this reason, most people who choose to blanket horses have several articles of horse clothing that offer varying levels of warmth.